JAMBO kids! And when I say Jambo i mean CAUTION, CURVES AH HEAD! Do you like to back back it up? Have you said beep beep lately? SAY IT. Come on girl. Here's a recipe for you: brown hair, brown dress, brown shoes, all brown everything. Hey! Nice thighs. Nice waist. Baby, seriously, are we MAKING OUT? Are we FREAKING? "BEEP BEEP" ??? So remember how she's OBSESSED with Chris Brown? Remember how she was drinking Zico? You gotta admit: that's hot. Hey, wake up! It's your job to network with us, remember? If we aint freaking we aint speakin. Remember how she swiped that Amex? OUT OF CONTROL! I think I got you know what from watching her swipe. Remember how she ordered that Americano? Damn. Hey on a personal note, I would love to tell you something I think you will find very sexy: I'm looking for a new apartment and you KNOW we'll be hitting up craigslist. You KNOW we'll be hitting up facebook. Does that make you feel funny things? Do you feel a twinge of jealously? An urge for a new tab? Turn it UP. Do you feel you can taste the whole world in one smoked oyster? Say AH HOLE.