Tomorrowland


Pretty Girl @ Smart & Final - m4w - 33 (Commerce)


Date: 2011-03-18, 6:05PM PDT


Every time I go I look forward to seeing you, I don't even know your name. I want to talk to you so much more but Im a little shy. You had your hair different today and you looked so beautiful. All I know is you work with your Grandpa

Dark lipstick, Killer Corset at ElecTRONica - m4w - 34 (Studio City)


Date: 2011-03-20, 9:30AM PDT


So I was at Calif Adv on Saturday night, and found my way to the End of the Line club at ElecTRONica. I certainly wasn't expecting to see a tall, gorgeous dominatrix girl with steel heels intimidating half the crowd.

I'd love to get to know you... Now I just have to find you.


DISNEYLAND - m4w - 26 (TOMORROWLAND)


Date: 2011-03-19, 3:49PM PDT


i was right by tomorrowland you where on the phone wearing i think grey and black i was wearing a black leather jacket and grey jeans we kept making eye contact and we smiled at each other as i walked away!

Fooled Again - m4w - 24 (LAX)


Date: 2011-03-19, 11:24AM PDT


Stupid Pig, dont shoot : ) all I know is HOWDIE HO! not to be cocky or anything, but i did spend close to million getting my point accross to you