Hello Friends,

 I hope that each and everyone of you is being treated well by life.

I am writing you now because I need your assistance. 

I am currently working on a project I am calling "Experiential Process 1". The first in a series of performances that query how minimalism functions in a culture that is driven by sensationalism and maximalism.   

The next phase of this process involves the subject (myself) positioned on a high traffic corner in Oakland bearing a cardboard sign that contains no words, while standing in silence. The piece will span over the course of seven weeks. It will happen every Wednesday for seven hours typically between the hours of 9:00am and 4:00pm with the exception of April  9th in which I will be performing from 7:00am to 2:00p.m.

So at this point you are probably wondering how this concerns you and some of you may be wondering why it has taken so long for me to send out this email. I am looking for people to help me film this piece. I need volunteers to basically watch the camera, zoom in if anything of interest transpires and change battery packs as needed. No experience is necessary, just the ability to show up and commit for an hour or more. I am sending a google calendar following this email where you can fill in time slots. Please contribute where you can. 


If you have questions please feel free to contact me.

Thank You,