"Urine Therapy" Testimonial

A friend cured her periodontal disease with urine and when she told me I found your website and tried it for my toothache which I was taking vicodin for and expecting to get pulled. After four uses of urine I arrived at the dentist and he couldn't get my tooth to hurt. Not with ice, cold air, cold water, or picking. I woke up in the middle of the night last night with pink eye caking my eyelids closed. I washed them with urine and the redness and itchiness vanished within half an hour. Also using it on a wart grown under a fingernail and it seems to be helping my hip heal. I am sold. Question: if all the toxins are removed by the liver why are drugs still in the urine for sports testing and legal issues? Is it just such a small amount it doesn't matter? Are there any different guidelines for kids? Thanks for your gift. ps my just turned 9 yr old son just popped in before taking a bath with urine in a glass and we mixed 5 drops with orange juice for him, as he was wanting to try it for his hyperactivity which is causing problems at school. We had discussed it on the way home from school today. added orange juice and drank it for the first time, with warnings not to tell people at school. :D Rick Surprised at how many people have heard about it and one woman whose mom made all the kids drink their urine growing up.