21 hwypatrol cars at willits by pass what a waste of tax dollars.
"Until I was eleven or twelve, I didn't realize there was a second set of labia on the inside, since you couldn't see them. What's even funnier is that I thought urine came out of the clitoris…When you're standing up, all you see from the front is hair. Between your legs there are two soft, cushiony things, also covered with hair, which press together when you're standing, so you can't see what's inside. They separate when you sit down and they're very red and quite fleshy on the inside. In the upper part, between the outer labia, there's a fold of skin that, on second thought, looks like a kind of blister. That's the clitoris."
If you, unlike us, made it out of the 90s with your genitals intact, then-- but no, no, no, no. That's incorrect. One must be careful with the tone one takes in this world. Two must be even carefuler. All we are trying to say is thumbs up if you're still reading this in 2013. And we mean it, sincerely. Bravo! Are there scientific studies to prove that you're a bad bitch? Nope, but listen: to put a different spin on an old number, we could invoke that fateful era when the dot com bubble "popped" and there were $50 bottles of Pinot selling for $7.99 at Canned Grocery Outlet. YELLO, if that's not a bargain... even for a rich person... even for anybody... FUCK. Moreover, its good for our confidence (raises testosterone levels, reduces cortisol) to say "HELLO world, I work hard for the money"!!
- Drishti (film), a 1990 Hindi film directed by Govind Nihalani, and starring Dimple Kapadia, Shekhar Kapur and Irrfan Khan.
- The concept of View or Drishti in Buddhism.
- Drishti (yoga), a key part of yoga practice and a means for developing concentrated intention, and sense withdrawal.
- Drishti (software), a multi-platform, open-source Volume Exploration and Presentation Tool. It was written for visualizing tomography data, electron-microscopy data
- Drishti (techfest), A national level technical festival cum exhibition showcasing kerala's premier engineering institute's prowess with frugal innovation as the theme, DRISHTI is going to be a one of a kind experience for all who are a part of it.
Offered here is a very cool guy I call "Mr. Heart-Man'!
He measures approximately 6" tall and 9-1/2" arms outstretched -
He is flexible - A bendy that can have his legs and
arms posed any way you like.
He wears non-removeable black shoes and
he's got white gloves like he just jumped out of a 1940s cartoon!
Mr. Heart-Man was made in 1987 by the Easy Aces Company.
He's a little soiled but still nice and rubbery and bendable.